Marilyn Monroe, despite being gone for over half a century, remains one of the most idealized women in the history of entertainment. Though her life was filled with turmoil and she had to endure problems all around her, she managed to make light of it all. So, through her experiences and situations she often found herself in, she often gave out some rather startling and important advance. Many of these best Marilyn Monroe quotes are now etched into the fabric of time and help individuals from all walks of life get through difficult situations all on their own, as the best Marilyn Monroe quotes point to how other individuals have come and dealt with many of the same situations before.
10. I could never pretend something I didn’t feel. I could never make love if I didn’t love, and if I loved I could no more hide the fact than change the color of my eyes
As the best Marilyn Monroe quotes point out, you should never fake emotions. You always need to be true to yourself and to those around you. Otherwise you are just living a lie.
9. I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.
If someone is not able to appreciate you on a bad day, they don’t truly deserve you on a good day. Love is when you have found someone who can accept and love you for who you are.
8. I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they’re right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.
As the best Marilyn Monroe quotes indicate, people are going to change, so it is important to let them go when the two of you no longer are the same people you once were.
7. This life is what you make it. No matter what, you’re going to mess up sometimes, it’s a universal truth. But the good part is you get to decide how you’re going to mess it up. Girls will be your friends – they’ll act like it anyway. But just remember, some come, some go. The ones that stay with you through everything – they’re your true best friends. Don’t let go of them. Also remember, sisters make the best friends in the world. As for lovers, well, they’ll come and go too. And baby, I hate to say it, most of them – actually pretty much all of them are going to break your heart, but you can’t give up because if you give up, you’ll never find your soulmate. You’ll never find that half who makes you whole and that goes for everything. Just because you fail once, doesn’t mean you’re gonna fail at everything. Keep trying, hold on, and always, always, always believe in yourself, because if you don’t, then who will, sweetie? So keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life’s a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.
In life you are going to make mistakes. It’s simply part of life. You just need to accept it and move forward.
6. I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love.
Sometimes all you really need is love.
5. The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space.
You shouldn’t need to be pampered to fall in love. You know you have someone special, as the best Marilyn Monroe quotes indicate, when you feel a thrill from the simple kiss on your forehead.
4. I’ve never fooled anyone. I’ve let people fool themselves. They didn’t bother to find out who and what I was. Instead they would invent a character for me. I wouldn’t argue with them. They were obviously loving somebody I wasn’t.
If someone isn’t willing to learn who you truly are, they don’t deserve to be around you.
3. Success makes so many people hate you. I wish it wasn’t that way. It would be wonderful to enjoy success without seeing envy in the eyes of those around you.
People are jealous when others are successful when they are not. That is simply part of life.
2. Friendship is the bestiest thing that comes to life . Friends will always be there for you don’t worry about the fakes worry about the people who had your back from the start and never treated you wrong always remember they are your real friends don’t never take them as granted because one day your going to lose a good friend by the way your action’s are when you see a good friend stick to that person.
There are many fake people and fake friends in the world, but you will know who your true friends are.
1. When you have a good friend that really cares for you and tries to stick in there with you, you treat them like nothing. Learn to be a good friend because one day you’re gonna look up and say I lost a good friend. Learn how to be respectful to your friends, don’t just start arguments with them and don’t tell them the reason, always remember your friends will be there quicker than your family. Learn to remember you got great friends, don’t forget that and they will always care for you no matter what. Always remember to smile and look up at what you got in life.
Great friends are sometimes all you truly ever need.
If you like this list, you may like our female fashion website.